Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy happy joy joy

This weekend my Greyhound Kix picked up his second lure coursing major. He is such a cool dog I am really fortunate to have acquired just exactly what I wanted in a Greyhound after waiting for almost 3 years for the right pup to come along. It had to be male, had to be pretty, had to have two testicles in case I wanted to show and it had to be self black or self brindle . Now as a Borzoi breeder I would never put that many stipulations on a show quality dog ie. the color but since I'm not and never will be a Greyhound breeder I got to act like a pet person when I bought Kix. He is such a funny dog, he grins and acts silly like a puppy even though he is over 3 years old. 3 more points at AKC lure coursing and then I'll probably send him to a handler to show for his dual champion title. There are just no Greyhounds down here to compete with.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder