Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny little green eyed monsters

How hysterical. I came home after a weekend of lure coursing and found an email telling me about a real psycho's rant in my breed ( Borzoi ). This crazy chick is ranting about how I must be jealous of her, what's really hysterical is she has been reading my blog apparently like she constantly checks out my website and must have seen herself in one of my rants here . Well if the shoe fits honey wear it is all I can say.

Since she assumes so much and never asks she doesn't know that this "buddy" of mine whose actions she seems to think I admire has heard the same thing I was ranting about earlier here. Running old, noncompetitive veterans doesn't really give you bragging rights for the dog that beats them, applies to my "buddy" and applies to the little freak reading my posts.

I can't help but laugh to think that she would give me so much power as to determine her dogs names ( WTF??) and then say I'm jealous of her. Sorry, honey I would not pick a homeless person who doesn't have the money to live somewhere other than a friends house, whose friend has to pay her vets bills and feed her dogs and finance her breeding program looks like indefinitely. Also and I hope she is reading this, I am so glad to give you a goal in life that will get you off your lazy ass ( even if it makes your friend have to pay bunches of entries you can't afford) one of your friends in the Northeast who you ush and gush over all the time told me that you said your only goal was to break the record that the dog I bred holds. Go for it baby, he will always be the first one you can't rewrite history there.
PS-The one time he was beaten by her crippled dog that couldn't even finish a title in racing was when he was barely a year old and was his first or second race weekend. He beat that dog every time he saw him ( and the dog I bred did actually travel out of his backyard to Nevada, to Texas, to Georgia and South Carolina where there were big entries owned by lots of people ) while her poor dog was usually pulled after one or two programs lame. Oh and the dog I bred was NEVER injured either, so ran for YEARS and never broke a toe, and had to have it cut off, have physical therapy etc etc etc. So yeah baby I am real jealous of you. Actually, I hope that your mental illness gets better and maybe you should be getting your friend to spend that entry money on an appointment with a psychologist or maybe a psychiatrist. Actual meds would be a quicker way to help you.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder