Sunday, October 19, 2008

PBR in LV NV


The end of the competition year for Professional Bull Riders is the second weekend in November in Las Vegas, and I will BE THERE. Wahoo !! Never been to Vegas, not a gambler but bullriders and batwing chaps are reason enough to go!!

This amazing specimen to the right is Brazilian bull rider Guilherme Marchi, 2005 PBR averages champion, finished 2nd for the year the last two years and who is looking very strong to win it this year.
Found out when I was visiting my friends who were having the party last night that some other folks I know from here in White County are also going to be in Vegas that weekend for PBR. The more the merrier.

2 comments:

Leonore said...

mmmmm good. pass me a spoon...

Sandra said...

Yes I'd like mine with a little whipped cream on top
or not.


Vger and Tory Running Wilder