Sunday, October 5, 2008

A few more photos

I took some more sunrise photos it is interesting how you can change them a bit for effect. This first photo I edited a bit on the "cool" side.
This next photo taken in the same time period I edited "warm".
Pretty dramatic difference and it made sunrise look like sunset in the second one. Well, to my eye anyway.
A bit of a funny here now look carefully you'll see this sign says No life guard on duty. If you look behind the sign you'll see that the mat of weeds growing on the water at this spot is incredible. I have to wonder who on earth would brave alligators, snapping turtles and snakes for crying out loud in such a grown over place but I suspect with this sign in place that it has been an issue at some point. Any Jeff Foxworthy fans will appreciate this but I think that if someone wants to swim there then they probably need another sign besides this one.
To the right is the sunrise at Lake Dorr the way it was actually presented to me that morning, pretty spectacular without any help ( or was it hindrance). Mornings like this walking the half mile down to the lake, enjoying time with the dog(s) I had with me I can almost forget about my own petty concerns.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder