Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snake Oil Salesman

I'm trying real hard to watch this debate and be unbiased about the way the two candidates present themselves ( obviously I am biased as to their politics) but McCain just sounds like a snake oil salesman. He has not answered the first question with a straight answer. Obama truthfully isn't faring that much better in terms of straight answers but McCain sounds like a repeat of Palin just constantly repeating himself that "I am the one", "I know how to fix this." Hell he has been in the Senate voting with Bushie for the last 8 years if he knew how to fix this why didn't he clue in his best buddy and his buddy's evil sidekick Cheney? Was it a special secret he could only reveal if elected President? Yay! I want to vote for someone to hold the country hostage for at least 4 more years. It has worked so very well the last 8.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder