Sunday, October 19, 2008

Way Cool Weekend or Going to the Dogs

to
Man where to start well first on Friday I drove up to KY and ran Vger and CJ . Vger was 1st in FCH earning a placement towards an LCM2 in case we ever get inspired to head there and CJ was 3rd of 6 to put him only 8 points from his ASFA FCH title. On Saturday I got word from my friend Shirri who was running him for me that he had been 1st of 5 to finish! Yay. His sister had finished her FCH the day before so that is 4 from that litter with the AKC FC and the ASFA FCH title .


Saturday I helped some friends work a race meet, no one with Borzoi showing up so no point in just taking my own dogs there and running against myself since I'm not trying to rank anything. However, the day wasn't wasted as I stopped at the fabulous VF Outlet mall in Calhoun GA on the way home and got some more Easy Spirit shoes AND a couple of awesome blazers and some jeans on sale. Later I got home and went to the Halloween party my vet and his wife had and spent several hours laughing and having fun.


Sunday in Nashville at the fairgrounds (also known as a raceway) I did the very rare trick of me showing a dog ie. Sailor that I coown with my friend Paula. Well he went WD for one point then BOW for a major with me tripping around the ring with him. Even better from a breeder's point of view my girl Tory was WB for her second major shown by my friend Suzanne who is her cobreeder. If that wasn't enough joy for one day I get a phone call from my friend Leonore in NM with Tory's brother Py and hear that he has gone BOB for a 5 point AKC lure coursing major to finish his AKC FC!!! WHOOP WHOOP goes I riding down the road. I am SO thrilled. He is such a good boy, truly the golden boy and not just in color. Above photo by Dan Gauss of Shot On Site is our Tory FC Avalon Victoria Cross SC, FCH in Jan of 2007. Tory has both conformation majors, is open field pointed and has all placements and 200 points towards her LCM. Yes I think she ROCKS.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder