Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rio Mimbres


Well I think that is the name of it. I considered it Rio Damninconviente.

Eleven miles on this shortcut through this backcountry ( very scenic) gravel road following Dan I was ALMOST to the City of Rocks State Park when the road disappeared under water which is a rarely seen chemical compound in this part of the United States. Dan yelled across the current, "I almost got stuck until I put it in 4WD". Hmmm not an option in my Grand Caravan so I took a picture of Dan and backed way way up this road until I could finally turn around and retrace my path. The park was on my agenda for the day. This was just a minor detour.

2 comments:

nitikiti said...

seven wonder of the internet
1.Social networksite
2.News
3.Photos
4.Email
5.Chat
6.Blog
7.Forum

Choose one!
Which of them are you like?
Reply me , ok.

Sandra said...

Nitikiti is apparently one of those rocket scientists out there. I'm not sure I even understand the effing question? Am I more like a news, photos, blog or forum? Well, hell you'd have to ask my friends, you can never get a straight answer asking someone else what they are really like. Good luck on getting that rocket to Jupiter Nitikiti.


Vger and Tory Running Wilder