Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Organ Mountains or my 6th day on the road


Tuesday Feb 5th we went to a different field in the area to look at local wildlife and let the dogs stretch their legs. Dan brought some to stretch and so did Dutch (Dutch's dogs stretch their legs very very fast). Dutch also brought along Andrew who is from Scotland (maybe to keep me company since as Dan says we both love to talk, and it turns out I was one of the few who could understand him. I told him that was because I was not a "real" Yankee like Dan). Anyway the field we were in has beautiful views of both Cook's peak (in the Florida Mts) and the Organ Mt range which is just east of Las Cruces. These are the very craggy Organs in this photo.

2 comments:

Daniel Gauss said...

Matthew. Not Andrew ;)

Sandra said...

Well $^!% I could understand him but I sure thought you said his name was Andrew. At least I got the last three letters right.


Vger and Tory Running Wilder