Thursday, February 21, 2008

My elusive offspring


Everyone is always surprised when I mention my son. I always wonder what that means....that I wouldn't make a fit mother ? that I really should not have contributed to the gene pool? I don't think a lot about it but the "I can't believe you have a kid, " always makes me want to say "why can't you believe it?" Since Michael who is now 27 working as a programmer for the state doesn't go with me to dog events (being married, having his own life and all) I submit proof here a photo of him on our big adventure last Easter. I took him to Mammoth Cave in KY. Very cool place, we checked out the main room and then did the Frozen Niagra tour. It is really different from Carlsbad Caverns in NM but both are worth seeing. It's kind of funny no matter how old your child is, superimposed in your mind over their current age and look, there they are as curly haired, cherub faced two and three year olds. I always wondered why my Mama looked at me sometimes oddly as an adult, now the mystery is solved.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder