Monday, September 22, 2008

Stuck in Nashville

OK, I am stuck at a convention here in Nashvegas, it does beat 8 hours with 20 inmates though so that is why I volunteered for it. Unfortunately the Maxwell house won't let us check in our rooms yet. The clothing I wore I almost have to strip off everything just to go to the bathroom (I knew there were a lot of reasons it had been awhile since I've worn leather), and I shouldn't have had that last coffee.

Last weekend the LGRA meet was much more fun for me and the dogs than the dogshow would have been although I almost didn't get out of the state of TN due to panic gas buyers and not being able to find anywhere to gas the van up. Finally found somewhere at four freaking dollars a gallon and then I was outa there.

CJ surprised me he is completely mad about the jackalure and straight racing. I sure wish there was more of it around here. Vger and Beckett also had a good time but we found there is no way to keep a muzzle on Beckett for even a few seconds. He broke TWO of my Halemars so I bought some heavy duty plastic basket muzzles and he couldn't break those but he did manage to get them off and still get out of the box on time so that is probably the end of his racing. Everyone freaks out over dogs getting out of their muzzles even though he wasn't the only one that kept doing it, it isn't worth hearing all the whining. Need to run the boys every weekend so they will be in shape for OFC in November though.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder