Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nice Visit, Fall Schedule and Sundry

My mother had a chance to drive up here and visit for the last 5 days. We had a great time, the weather cooperated and we didn't have anything over I think 88 degrees here so it was really nice. It is unfortunate Florida is so far away but it just leaves me something to look forward to when I fly down there in November.

A heads up for anyone flying to Florida there is an airline called Allegiant Air and they are headquartered in Florida and have ridiculously low airfare, example my roundtrip ticket to Tampa from Chattanooga is $192. Now I don't know about anyone else but I certainly cannot drive down there for that.

This weekend I hope its nice and pleasant too since I'll probably be working on the yard some. I think Suzanne is coming over to visit Saturday. One more at home weekend before Labor Day weekend which is when we have the Silken Windhound specialty in Calhoun, GA, then everything gets crazy. My September schedule tentatively looks like this
an asterisk * means that particular weekend isn't in stone but the weekends I'm judging of course are since you commit to those months ahead of time.

Sept 6 and 7 AKC trial in Arkansas *
Sept 12, 13, 14-ASFA, AKC trials and Shows in Chattanooga, TN
Sept 20th-dogshow in Atlanta with the Borzoi entry supported by
the Borzoi Club of Greater Atlanta
Sept 27 and 28-judging AKC trial in Altoona, FL which reminds me I need to make hotel reservations

October is an open month right now. I have really sort of stretched myself thin in November with an event most every weekend, will put those up here later as we get closer to the events but those events are all in stone as they either involve judging or my trip out to New Mexico. December is going to be a bit slower with just an ASFA trial at the first of the month then judging the regional ASFA trial in Tallahassee then nothing until the last week when I'll drive out to Deming.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder