Thursday, August 21, 2008

How do Florida folks do it?

How can you live somewhere that it seems every year at least part of the state has to make a mass exodus due to the possibility of a hurricane hitting the state? Even though I must grant that Florida is one of the more spectacular states to drive through ( like eye candy), the thought of having to live in fear like that would not drive me to retire there as some do. Of course it was pointed out to me that unlike tornadoes that are regular monsters in Tennessee that hurricanes do give you notice. "Hey everybody in a 50 mile swath GET OUT, GO NORTH JAM I75 up like a can of sardines"

I really enjoy my trips to Florida when I go but I can't imagine having to pack up my animals ( and I damn sure am not leaving without them) for such an event ( or multiple events) as this. God bless Florida and keep them through the hurricane season this year.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder