Monday, August 31, 2009

A brief doggie moment


After a bit of a sucky year losing a couple of dogs to accident or ailment, I am going to look on the bright side here. My 2009 litter ( the X pups) are pretty lovely (all 2 of them) so I am sharing a photo here thanks to my friend Leonore with whom they are right now. The male who is pictured is Trek (Avalon Xpedition) and the girl Xpo (Avalon Xplorer) are in New Mexico growing up, Xpo will be making her way to Montana this fall to another good friends home and Trek is in the land of enchantment for good. I relish his growing up with a good friend where he can someday chase jackrabbits. They are a handsome pair to my eye. Their sire is BIF FC Avalon Dark Voyager of Ryhka SC, LCM and their dam is Avalon Radioactive Dreams SC who needs 1 single point to finish in the ring. Thought I had saved the photo of the girl but it must be saved somewhere else.

1 comment:

Leonore said...

you are much too kind (blush)


Vger and Tory Running Wilder