Friday, August 7, 2009

Unabashed Bill Clinton Fan


I love this guy. He NEVER disappoints me. Let's see you are a journalist in North Korea arrested by the psychos that run that government. Hmmmm decades of hard labor or a humanitarian visit from Slick Willie to spring you. Not a tough decision. GO BILL!! Still doing right by the people. If they were waiting from "W"'s help , I guess they would still have been waiting because we'd of had to declare war on someone. My mama loved Bill too and one of her most prized keepsakes was a lawn placard for Clinton/Gore 's second term in 1996. She left it in the yard long after the election and then kept it. After she died in April of 1997 and we were going through her things it was one of the things I "inherited". It sits in my computer room so I can see it everyday and be reminded of a better time for America both financially, and ecologically, one that was more in step with the rest of the world. A world where Bill called up government leaders in the Middle East who were squabbling and asked in that lovely Arkansas drawl,"Ya'll got milk? Well if you want to keep it then quit all this yacking. It's interfering with my $1.00 a gallon gasoline economy, and record returns at Wall Street." Ah those were the days.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder