Saturday, August 1, 2009

Out of the Stone Age

Today I visited my son's mother inlaw Brenda who has the coolest shop in Cookeville, it's called OCEIA'S, she makes hand beaded jewelry with real interesting stones. Anyway, while I was visiting her she mentioned reading the blog here and how much she'd like to have one so I helped her set one up. Well she titled it welcometomynightmare or that was what she THOUGHT it said, after we get it set up and then type the URL in to check it out we find that it actually was welcometomynightware. I almost died laughing, then pointed it out to Brenda who was MORTIFIED. oh my GOD nightware what will they think!!! So I had to delete the blog and then we set up a new blog this one is welcometomysoapbox-brenda.blogspot.com So I am following it now.

The really big news here is that I now have DSL here in the land of NOD. It only took 2 weeks for them to come and install it after I called them. However, my son will be glad to see that his mother is now living in this century.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder