Thursday, August 13, 2009

Devil's mittens


This is a pretty liberal interpretation of the mitten buttes in Monument Valley but what the hey, I'm a liberal kind of gal. I hope to go visit them for real next November but until then photos and travel information will just have me living vicariously. Just finished this piece today. Have another one started of an arch in Arches National Park that I hope to work on this weekend.
My students are aware of my someday hoped for desire to retire out West somewhere. I have laughingly told them that I hope someday to be retired and run a little coffeehouse where locals and tourist can come, and today between my students rolling the idea around and myself rolling it around we either came up with a name or a slogan for this future entrepreneurship. Bad Paintings, Good Advice and Great Coffee or maybe Great Coffee, Good Advice and Bad Paintings. Go ahead and weigh in if you have an opinion on it.


No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder