Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 2009 and Fall Itinerary

First the Itinerary
Sept 5, 6 , 7 -hiking SMokies
Sept 13, 14-2 days of Rock Climbing school at Red Gorge River, KY
Sept 19 judging Borzoi Sweepstakes in Atlanta, GA
Sept 26-27- nothing, canceled my canoeing trip with the boss, my Mother says she wants to visit and wanted me to cancel something and that was the first thing I could take off my plate
Oct 3-Toastmasters District contest Springfield TN
Oct 4-judging ASFA in Knoxville
Oct 10 & 11 another free weekend
Oct 16 & 17 -Toastmasters District Conference in Nashville
Oct 24 & 25 judging AKC trial in Reidsville, NC for MAHA
Oct 31 & Nov 1-judging ASFA trial in Omaha, NE flying out on Oct 30
Nov 5, 6, 7, 8 -Professional Bull Riding Finals in LV, NV
Nov 14, 15-free weekend
Nov 21-22 -free weekend
Nov 28-region 7 regionals Calhoun GA, will drive down to attend this
month of December is free for now

Today I am trying to get ready for 3 days of hiking in the Smokies. Hope to have lots more photos to upload when I get back..

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder