Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some new paintings I recently acquired

Here are some paintings I had painted by Russell Freels who has painted several of my dogs and one of my friends dogs I've put them up here before First on the left is Vger (BIF FC Avalon Dark Voyager of Ryhka SC, LCM) who was #1 ASFA Borzoi in 2007. Below is this lovely adobe style house that I am wild about, and wanted since I just love all things Southwestern.









Then we have this neat piece done from a photo I took on a trail in the Smokies near Newfound Gap.
Last is my belated birthday to myself a 16 x 20 done from an assortment of photos I took in NM and West TX into which myself and a couple of my Borzoi have been "inserted". There's also a little inset showing the detail of me and the dogs. Too cool. Wish I had this kind of ability.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder