Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't Ask Questions You Don't Want the Answer To

So yesterday Leonore and I are talking about our involvement in "corrections" (Leonore is involved in working with some juveniles, and I have spent 20 years working with adults)and I was showing her this neat little feature of the TN Dept of Correction website that allows you to look and see where the sex offenders are within a 10 mile radius of any address. So I entered my address as the example and wow 50 of them within that radius. You can also view their names, addresses and photos there if you are so inclined, youch. Jeeze is there something in the water there in White County TN, there are only a few thousand people in the entire county? A whole lot of attempted rapes and attempted sexual batteries so I am suspecting a whole lot of frustration going on.

These folks are feeding me so well I may be looking for property out here. Man, this deliciously seasoned chicken Sunday night, FIRE shrimp Tuesday night and last night went over to Steve and Joan's and had a perfectly seasoned chicken dish with asparagus (YUM), onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Of course I did sneak in two small glasses of Yellowtail Shiraz ( couldn't let Steve and Rick drink alone) and then after we segregated to the men's room and the ladies room I proceeded to tell off color stories (Steve said I could just blame it on him so that's exactly what I'm doing ......bah haha).

This morning I am feeling great despite having hiked a lot of miles at some altitude yesterday, not sore at all. We will be tramming it and zooing it today.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder