Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cowboy Petting Zoo

On Saturday in Las Vegas they had a PBR meet and greet where you could get an autograph(s) from your favorite rider. Yeehaw, if confining cowboys to an area where they must sit still, sign autographs, have their photos taken with fans and endure being touched (mauled) is not a cowboy petting zoo then I don't know what is. There were two photos and autographs I HAD TO HAVE. One was Guilherme Marchi who won the top PBR title this year after finishing 2nd the last 3 years, so that was the first line I hit. Wahoo! Jackpot! ChahChing! That's Marchi above and me, he is 5'9" 180 and a walking advertisement for Brazil and cowboy jeans. Holy mackerel. More photos of him later.
Then there is Adriano Moraes who retired this year the only bullrider to ever win the championship 3 years. 37 years old, Brazilian, 5'10" 185, boy did I get lucky, I was the last autograph he signed or rather my book was and only because this nice lady from ND shoved me physically into him and shoved the book in his hand and said PLEASE PLEASE she has waited forever. She also took this photo boy do I owe her. I can tell you being shoved into Adriano was no hardship, it was however kind of like walking into a tree, talk about firm and muscular. Egads be still my beating heart
OK OK you have caught me, I just happen to have some more photos of Marchi. OK OK I confess, I have a lot more than just these other two photos here, but heck it might look like I was a stalker.


I did manage to snap a few more of Adriano too or at least a few is all I am going to cop to. So here enjoy these too. I KNOW I enjoyed getting close enough to take them. Talk about dark and handsome. Yes I already have tickets for next year even though they are the same weekend as several pretty fun doggie events. Hard to imagine but some things are even better than supported entries and field trials. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder