Saturday, November 22, 2008

American Southwest Look Out

Here I am in Sandia Park at my friend Leonore's having spent two days on the road shopping and sightseeing (saw the OKC memorial and Palo Duro Canyon TX). Got a great leather belt and a few Native American Silver pieces. My friend Nancy who is traveling with me has outdone herself shopping though and has gotten great stuff also for her family and friends. I'm not like a big shopper myself but I have enjoyed finding a few things. Looking forward to the rest of the week and sightseeing here in NM (Chaco Canyon, Salt Missions Trail, Turquoise Trail,several other highlights). Try and see Mr. Rabbit a bit here and then the long drive home.

I'm not sure why the strange stalker I seem to have continues to try and harass me into some weird my dog is better than your dog exchanges because I haven't said a word about them or their little pooches in months. In fact until someone recently mentioned them to me I really had not thought of them. I hate to tell them that I have zero interest in whatever it is they are doing and burst their bubble but hey it is just the truth. Have fun, ignore what people are saying about you ( I do) and don't worry about where I drive to or how I get there. As a judge, I accept a fair number of judging assignments and driving to them ( since unlike many I live in an area that is hours from any events) is just part of the deal but I don't know why that would interest you little stalker. I've never gotten into any my dog is better than your dog arguments with you, nor have I ever claimed your little doggie wasn't a nice little doggie so get over yourself and look at the people who are trying to start some problem where one doesn't exist. I have traveled less in the last couple of years than ever, and find there are many things that I will change a dog event for including travel to watch other events, and have human fun. I'd suggest you try it yourself instead of worrying what someone else is doing with their dogs or their spare time. Hugs and kisses babe.

Next updates will hopefully be after more sightseeing. On the OKC monument, very sad, definitely something all Americans should see if they are in that town. Palo Duro Canyon, well worth the time and drive. Beautiful colors truly a work of God's art.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder