Thursday, July 17, 2008

I need a money tree

Had the little puppies going in for their shots to my vet several times from mid June through July. $$$$ then back in because after their first vet visit and the 2 hour wait they broke with coccidia. $$$$ . Then one of my 7 year old dogs who had a neck injury last year at a previous owners home got "down" in his neck. $$$ . Then my 7 month old Silken injured ( or did he) a hind leg and was dragging it apparently not sure where it was, so more vet visits, xrays etc. $$$$ . Some nerve thing 3 weeks later you probably wouldn't know he had ever injured it. Egads.

So of course yesterday when not one but TWO of our 3 vehicles wouldn't start (right out of the blue bad batteries) I thought Lord love a duck how lucky am I? So new batteries (around $100 each). Looks like NO dog trips for me in August but the house and yard could use some attention anyway. It is kind of hot in August to do dogstuff anyway ( convincing myself I'd really rather be home cleaning, trimming outside etc than going to a dog event).

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder