Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is Fort Stockton TX really hot as hell?

Well, now I have been watching USA TODAY newspaper and on the backpage there is always a big map of the US with all these different states and the temps in various places there. I've noticed that Ft. Stockton, TX has been in the mid 80's all but one week since June while Dallas has sweltered in upper 90's so I guess I'll be watching the temperatures and seeing if indeed it might be somewhere that I could stand to live in the future ( as in retirement). The property I have there is nice and level on a paved road with electricity on our side of the road, secluded , (try not to think of all the snakes) and if the temperatures aren't like being on a hot grill year round it might indeed be that I picked a decent spot. Northern NM sure looks appealing though ( as in Las Vegas, Angel Fire areas)

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder