Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Karma is a beeyatch

Anyone that knows me knows I don't wish bad things on people even people who have gone out of their way to be mean to me. Karma is why. Now, I am not particularly superstitious but I do think that there is this sort of big wheel somewhere and what goes around does indeed come around, both the good and the bad. Certainly has happened to me, and I have no reason to think it doesn't happen to others. I hear of people who are sort of steeped in problems but who are being offered help by others, and in the midst of someone being kind to them the person being helped is busy trying to make problems for and between other people. This is the time in your life you need to focus on your problems, how to solve them or at least alleviate them and instead others are more interested in creating misery for some other person. Am I surprised when something really awful happens to them? No.
Karma it's what comes around.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder