Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bail Out?

Warning political rant:

Bailout, WTF? Oh so we are going to bail out these sorry @$$ !#&*ers who ran their own private industries into the ground with government tax dollars? The banks who lent money to people under terms they knew were not recoverable? To people whose incomes should have never permitted them to purchase homes worth over $100,000. Bail out car companies that pay people almost as much to be laid off as to work? Bail out real estate companies? States? WTF?

How about me? Bail out my happy @$$ so I can live in a monstrous big house and drive a new vehicle and take big vacations and retire at 50.

I really don't understand why tax dollars should be used to bail out private industries. If we give them money then I think we should OWN THEM or at least whatever percentage of their worth that we have given them, and I think the companies should have to PAY IT BACK WITH INTEREST. Oh yeah and the CEO and President of these companies they all GET FIRED WITH NO SEVERANCE PACKAGE if we give them money. Obviously they are incompetent morons to start with so why keep them on?

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder