Friday, May 23, 2008

Buyer Beware, Breeder Beware

I have always thought that entering into a contract was a pretty serious affair. I don't make contracts with people to buy things ( cars, houses or dogs) that I don't intend to honor. Contracts are supposed to protect both the seller and the buyer and in the case of a live animal the animal itself. The "new age" breeders want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh yes everyone must use a contract ( although they themself have placed a number without a written contract) but if others use contracts that require dogs be returned to protect them they are "control freaks" not caring breeders. Buyer beware when you come across someone (usually an eternal novice) who is so rabid and reactionary calling other breeders names then run don't walk out the door. Most of these type of people have nothing to offer any conversation other than criticism of others and their dogs. Their stories change often because they can't keep up with all the lies they have told about others. Right now this strange person continues to claim I trashed someone who used to own a dog of mine despite the fact that most people don't even know that person ever had a dog of mine. Looks like if I trashed this person everyone would know it. Of course neither she nor her friend who owned the dog are interested in dealing with the two people that I DON'T KNOW but who are in her kennel club who met me at a field trial and told me how she had spoken about me at length for the entire hour of the classes being held as being a horrible person who would not take her dogs back and whose dogs were unhealthy and who didn't test for anything. Now these same two people have changed their story to me being a control freak because I took the dog back. I guess you can't please everyone, and of course I'm not interested in pleasing everyone especially those who tell lies about more things than they have ever told the truth about.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder