Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bummer Man

Received an email back from my nurse at Vandy. Bummer, I am iron, vitamin D and vitamin A deficient despite taking a lot of supplements. So she is prescribing me more iron and D and told me to double my daily multivitamin dosage. OK. It's a bummer because I've felt so good I was shocked that I am low on iron especially. Oh well, deal with it.

Then I hear, read and see on the news our sales tax revenues are so deficient ( guess everyone in TN is JUST BUYING GASOLINE) that the governor is talking about 1600 -2000 LAYOFFS of state employees. Ugh. That is a lot. 20 years with them but you never know where you will fall on the food chain until they start laying folks off. Hmmm, maybe I'll be moving to NM or WY a lot sooner than I thought. I hope not, I really wanted to stick them for that 30 year retirement although it is pretty sad (47% of your highest 5 years average).

Still have to put some of those Fort Smith AR photos up here ah well maybe this weekend since I'll actually be home then for the first time ( and last time ) in a month.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder