Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold again


After a nice break with temperatures hovering near 50 and sunny, last night we had this horrendous windstorm although not nearly so bad as other areas and today it was sunny and cold , I'm not sure it ever got over 35. I did get out in it , it wasn't too bad, and it wasn't as cold as this place in the photo. These are the Never Summer mountains (or ex volanoes) as viewed from the Trail Ridge road in the Rocky Mt National Park. Although it wasn't this cold, this picture is kind of my mood for the day. I may be heading out on my NM adventure tomorrow so won't be able to post for a couple of weeks since I don't have a handy dandy wi fi laptop. My staples come out tomorrow, I hope my skin doesn't split open and peel like a grape
Blech

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder