Sunday, January 20, 2008

Middle Age Crazy Moment


So last October I get over my insane fear of flying (or at least beat it into temporary submission) and order a ticket to Denver via Frontier. I'm going to fly out, rent a car and then drive up to WY to walk the high desert in search of the elusive white tailed jackrabbit. The car I had reserved of course had flown the coop when I arrived, they offered me a minivan as a free upgrade. Gee, HOW EXCITING since I drive one of those most every weekend to dog events. What else ya got ask I? So for a minimal upgrade charge , I left in a SWEET ride! 2008

V8 Mustang GT convertible. One of the few cars pretty enough to take photos of. This was early Thursday morning and since my friends wouldn't be arriving in WY until Friday afternoon I had some time to kill and money to burn. So......off to the Rocky Mt National Park for me to see some of those real mountains as opposed to the ones called mountains where I live in middle TN. Well heck I'm in a convertible I must drive with the top down right? So of course I did, now it wasn't quite as crazy as it sounds it was in the mid 70s and sunny although I think I did have the heat on too.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder