Monday, January 4, 2010

My Cats

For those who haven't met them the Siamese lookalike is Peaches given to me over 10 years ago by my friend Vickie Littleton, the black one is Beevis who was picked by myself from a litter of wild kittens at my friend and coworker Nancy's house because he looked so much like President Clinton's "Socks" and the gray kitten is Neon who came running out a couple of months ago when I was looking at vans at the Dodge place and the salesman said she had showed up several days before and was going to get run over. Of course I could not leave her. Beevis has been the head puppy trainer for several years now and will put the fear of the feline in most any puppy who gets too fresh with his biggish fifteen pounds or maybe more black butt.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder