Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's day 2009













What fun! OK I am a sap, I am crazy for my offspring (there's only 1) and I was tickled to actually see the whites of his eyes on Mother's Day weekend this year. His inlaws (Richard and Brenda) myself and Arch all rode over to Lebanon and met them halfway for dinner. Brenda and I made out with big flowers which unfortunately I've already managed to mostly kill and we all had a delish slab of beef from Demo's a local restaurant run by 4 generations of some family. So here are photos of myself with my offspring Mike, and Brenda with Tara ( also an only child) then Mike being goofy in the parking lot picking up his mother ( we were acting like the Clampetts I think). Pretty decent photo of me and Archie too. The next day we drove up to Dandridge TN to meet with Archie's son Alyn and his ex Val for a mother's day celebration there too. A great time had by all.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder