Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SNAKE!!


Common garter snake that is. Last Friday I am trying to get ready to leave for a couple of nights in Nashville for the District 63 toastmasters convention ( by the way I won 3rd place in the humorous speech contest at the district level there) and Archie picks up a bag of garbage in the kitchen that I was going to take off before we left and he says "Hey there is a snake in here". He is pretty calm, I am not. I run in there and lo and behold there it is. He says you want me to kill it? My guts are saying kill the thing but fortunately (for the snake) my head said hey those things eat mice and bugs. It's a garter snake. So I said no don't kill it. He's like so um what are you going to do with a snake? I caught it in a tupperware container and threw it outside. Boy do those things have a temper it continuously tried to strike at me through the plastic container. Blech

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder