Saturday, October 10, 2009

SCREAMFEST

Oh my GOD! My mother is visiting me this week doing some house hunting for possibly moving from FL. She had found this haunted house here in Sparta open on weekends until Halloween. I checked into it found that it was being run by some Farmers Association and benefitting the Agricultural Relief Fund. So after watching PBR on Versus tonight (Wahoo Marchi did make it to finals!) at 9 PM we set off for the haunted house ( barn actually). Thinking that it would be some cutesy made up thing and hokey. Well, I spent 20 some odd minutes of solid screaming at the top of my lungs. I think I blew out a vocal cord ..... or two. Man, it was dark, I couldn't see where to go, there were things that felt like spiderwebs hanging in my hair, at one point there was a room of what looked like snakes everywhere and snake noises. I'm not wanting to walk forward and then there are people running out with chainsaws and machetes. I am screaming as loud as I can trying to create a wall of noise I to repel them. My mother is behind me pulling on my jacket with both hands screaming when I do. At one point she says oh my God never listen to me, oh my God this was a horrible idea. I'm screaming they're everywhere my God I can't see how to get out of here. At one point as she is pulling on my jacket and it comes unsnapped I briefly give thought to running out of my coat I am such a chicken, OH MY goodness it was a great scare. If anyone in the middle TN area is a fan of haunted houses, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Leonore said...

that is HILARIOUS. we're watching scary movies next time you're here ;-)


Vger and Tory Running Wilder