Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am reminded why I just like having boy dogs

Keelo is singing this morning apparently because he thinks one of the two girls I own might be coming in season. Tory ( the aforementioned girl) has been doing some singing of her own in the house and more panting than usual which is a surefire sign of impending season. At this point I am seriously considering a bark collar for Keelo. I gave him a really horrible haircut yesterday too so maybe he is just voicing his displeasure at that although he loves it when I snip him down and he looks like a slightly furry Greyhound. When I clipped down someone else earlier this year he got in line for it and at that time I hadn't decided to cut him down but now I am thinking since I won't be showing the yak (he is a dual champion and almost 7) then why make him suffer through the heat and humidity of summer without a haircut since he obviously hoped I'd give him one. So now I have a big bag full of Keelo hair on the back porch. I wish I could bag that singing up and take it off too.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder