Monday, March 10, 2008

Hobby

Everybody needs one, mine is this "dog thing". Since 1985 I've owned Borzoi, 99% of the time they bring me great joy, the other 1% of the time would probably be the grief of losing one although when it happens it seems like a never ending thing. The people in the sport however are another story. I have to say I have made some very dear and precious friends over the last 23 years, people that I would wade through a swamp for, and who I think feel the same way about me, but lately there has been one that seems to have taken on blaming everything that can possibly go wrong with a dog with me. I have now been given the power to cause a dog to get cancer by this person in addition to in their words treat all my dogs like &^%$ and feed them garbage. Now, I'm not sure how they think I am able to compete and do pretty well with my poor malnourished , mistreated dogs when everyone else is doing so right by theirs. Guess I must just have magic powers.
Sigh.....
Wish I did, I bet you can guess what I'd do.

1 comment:

Rosehillwindhounds said...

Ignore her. She's the kind of idiot who enjoys needling someone for the hell of it. Most everyone recognizes her for the screwball she is. She will go the way of many screwballs before her, and eventually self destruct.


Vger and Tory Running Wilder