Monday, April 11, 2011

You cannot please everyone

I know I am getting older because I am way too mellow, and it takes way too much to start a fight with me or for me to hold a grudge. The one thing I'd like to briefly grouse about here is that I don't understand this modern world where everyone has to take their private conversations, problems or WTF ever to facebook or to blog. Whatever happened to just pulling up your big girl panties and deal with it. I have to say my friend Archie is a very good influence for me as he is a big believer in "just let it go" if it isn't something that really has a long term impact on your life. What dogs we breed to what dogs probably does not, who uses our dogs probably not, who likes our philosophy on dog breeding or not , doesn't make two shakes of a lambs tail. When you are younger that may be harder to accept but seems to be easier with age. You do what you think is right because it is right, not because someone is looking or what someone thinks. You say what you mean when asked although you may lace it with kindness if the person looks as though they need it. Damn I am getting mellow.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder