Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Fall Schedule

Starred dates are tentative right now dependent on weather or other things. While there is usually someone ( my house and dog sitter ) at my home number when I'm not available it isn't someone who could answer any questions ( like dog questions) and chances are they won't answer the phone either since they have their own cell phone, so better off to call my cell or email me or text me. If you're a friend you have my email and can easily get my cell number by emailing me. Thought in light of all the sad stuff lately I'd post a happy photo of BIF FC Avalon Dark Voyager of Ryhka LCM from the year he was #1 ASFA. He does love his plastic. Now if only I can finish packing and cleaning house, taking off trash and getting the computer clean that I am donating to my church.

Sept 23-Oct 3 Vacation and Peak Bagging-Whitney,Boundary and Humphrey God willing


Flying to Las Vegas on Sept 23rd.


Return Oct 3rd and back to work on the 4th. I hope to figure out how to upload some photos while I'm gone as we are going to see Death Valley, Sequioa, Mt. Whitney, Mt. Boundary, Caliente NV, Zion NP, Monument Valley, South rim of the GC, Painted Desert, Humphrey Peak, Lake Mead and the dam and the Vegas strip. Sounds like one of those canned vacations but it should be great.


Oct 9-10 had thought about NW Arkansas shows but we have out of town family coming in on Saturday and it would be pretty rude not to be here when they got here! so I will be around the house on 9th , and after church on 10th


Oct 15-16-17 Toastmasters District convention, an excuse to get really dressed up !


Oct 23 and 24 dog shows in Atlanta


Oct 30 and 31 dog shows in Marietta


Nov6-7 through 14th in Wyoming ** weather permitting might be able to do some transport for folks


Thanksgiving weekend -Archie has a place booked in Myrtle Beach SC, wahoo, I've not been there


Dec 2 and 3 (region 7 regional in Brooksville Florida)


Dec 9 and 10 ASFA trial Calhoun GA Borzoi club of Greater Atlanta


Christmas at home then off to New Mexico for New Years Day events

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder