Sunday, May 2, 2010

Disney Vacation April 2-7
























Just a few photos from Disney, my son Mike, his wife Tara and I hit all 4 parks Animal World, Disney Studios, Magic Kingdom and Epcot in that order. The first day at AW we were all there from around 9 AM until 6 PM. the other 3 days I left at the 6 PM shuttle and the kids stayed until whenever ( I think they closed Magic Kingdom and Epcot to see the laser light show, parade and fireworks). I enjoyed it but my "age" is showing. At 48 I just cannot stay up until 1 AM on a regular basis anymore nor do I even want to. The photos are of myself with my son and his wife Tara where there are people and there are a few of the animals at Animal Kingdom. It was such a blessing to spend time with them but it was rather quickly on the heels of my father's passing and funeral so it was kind of difficult to "consume" it all at once.

No comments:


Vger and Tory Running Wilder